top of page
Public Work Space

Working abroad?

Advice and reporting on


And dual country earnings

Income Equalisation and full payroll reporting to foreign and UK tax and national insurance authorities

Assistance with your foreign earnings

Whether you are a UK resident working abroad - or simply working remotely for a UK based company - you'll be aware there can be difficulties when you run into different taxation treaties.

Nasa Consulting can help to consolidate your earnings and advise on paying the correct level of tax for the correct country - depending on your residence


EU Working

European Payroll

Working from a home away from home, or providing services in europe

USA Lights

Further Ashore


Payroll and tax return advice for worldwide working

bottom of page